[Trainers] Non-Certified Instructors

Juliane Schneider juliane.schneider at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 09:46:02 CST 2017

What Karin said!

Also, I'd go through the lessons with the uncertified instructors and ask
if there are any spots where they feel less confident. If there's time,
maybe have them demo just those spots so that they have a bit of practice
in front of an audience. Stress that if they get questions that they don't
know the answer to, that that is OK, and sometimes it is a great
opportunity for the class to discover the answer collaboratively.

Juliane.