[Trainers] Question about discussion session checkout requirement

Amy E. Hodge amyhodge at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 17 16:08:36 CST 2017

Thanks, Rayna and Christina,

I knew these were separate tasks, but some confusion was created here because the discussion sessions (http://pad.software-carpentry.org/instructor-discussion) now have slots for instructor checkout as well. I’ll be sure to make certain people are aware that there are additional sessions that are just for checkout, though they will be dismayed that everything in our time zone are full. Many of them were very eager to check out in the next few weeks.

This is compounded a bit because they are not supposed to checkout with their instructor, and Karen and I are two of only a handful of people in this time zone.

Thanks again to you both,

~ Amy

Amy E. Hodge, PhD
Science Data Librarian
amyhodge at stanford.edu<mailto:amyhodge at stanford.edu>
650.556.5194
[cid:image001.png at 01D35FAD.8E961DE0] orcid.org/0000-0002-5902-3077<https://orcid.org/0000-0002-5902-3077>

Data Management Services
Branner Earth Sciences Library, 212 Mitchell
397 Panama Mall; MC 2211
Stanford University
Stanford, CA 94305