[Trainers] New slot for demo sessions?

Anelda van der Walt anelda.vdwalt at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 05:51:31 CST 2017

Hi all,

I'm really sorry for not being more engage in our trainer meetings, and
hosting demo sessions and discussion sessions over the past 2 months. We've
had a really busy season jam-packed with workshops (10 workshops in 8 weeks
in 3 countries).

I just added my name to host a few discussion sessions in the next few
weeks, but noticed all slots for Nov/early Dec for the demo sessions
already have hosts and are fully subscribed.

I could host 1 or 2 demo sessions per week for the next 4 weeks in an
African/Europe/UK time zone friendly slot if we could add an extra slot for
the time?

Could we?

Thanks,

Anelda