[Trainers] welcome to our new instructor trainers-in-training

Williams, Jason williams at cshl.edu
Fri Feb 26 13:50:18 EST 2016

Hello Everyone,

Grateful to have a chance to work with everyone on this!

1. Repo forked.
2. I’ll focus on item 6 from 'Deans for Impact’; 'WHAT ARE COMMON MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT HOW STUDENTS THINK AND LEARN?’
3. From 'How Learning Works' I’ll choose chapter 7; ‘ How Do Students Become Self-Directed Learners?’
4. I am already on Edthena, maybe next week I’ll have some old video of my own to post.

Thanks,

- Jason

--
Jason Williams
Assistant Director, External Collaborations: DNALC