[Trainers] welcome to our new instructor trainers-in-training

Anelda van der Walt anelda.vdwalt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 12:25:49 EST 2016

Hi Greg, Lex and all,

1. Will do
2. I'd like to do "HOW DO STUDENTS UNDERSTAND NEW IDEAS?"
3. And Chapter 6: "Why Do Student Development and Course Climate Matter for
Student Learning"
4. I'd like to learn how yo use Edthena - you have permission to add me.

Thanks so much for the opportunity. Really looking forward to learning from
and with you all.

Kind regards,

Anelda