[Maintainers] unfreezing the repos

Greg Wilson gvwilson at software-carpentry.org
Wed May 20 18:03:24 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

Still wrestling with Zenodo, and distracted by visa issues [1], but
we've tagged the repos and prepared the release, so please go ahead and
start merging again.  Please also give some thought to major changes
you'd like to make during the next six months - I know that some Python
folks want to switch to Python 3, and there's been discussion about
reorganizing the shell lesson around one big data set - anything else?

cheers,
Greg

[1] We've been planning to go to the UK for a year in July; found out
three days ago that I can't get the kind of visa I was originally told
to apply for, so now it looks like we can only go for six months.  We're
bummed (particularly since we've already sold our house).

Dr. Greg Wilson    | gvwilson at software-carpentry.org
Software Carpentry | http://software-carpentry.org