[Maintainers] please freeze
jiffyclub at gmail.com
Wed May 20 12:57:47 EDT 2015
I think Greg tagged all the repos on Monday so it's probably okay to
continue work, but Greg do you want people to wait?
On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 8:32 AM John Blischak <jdblischak at uchicago.edu>
> On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 6:55 AM, Greg Wilson
> <gvwilson at software-carpentry.org> wrote:
> > We're going to try to get Version 5.3 out today, so please hold off on
> > merging any more PRs until we shout - hopefully it'll all be done by
> > tomorrow.
> It's been ~2 days. Should we continue the freeze until we hear
> otherwise on this mailing list?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Maintainers