[Maintainers] please freeze

John Blischak jdblischak at uchicago.edu
Wed May 20 11:31:40 EDT 2015


On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 6:55 AM, Greg Wilson
<gvwilson at software-carpentry.org> wrote:
> We're going to try to get Version 5.3 out today, so please hold off on
> merging any more PRs until we shout - hopefully it'll all be done by mid-day
> tomorrow.

It's been ~2 days. Should we continue the freeze until we hear
otherwise on this mailing list?

Thanks,

John



More information about the Maintainers mailing list