[Maintainers] state of SWC lesson release

Doug Latornell djl at douglatornell.ca
Thu May 14 16:11:55 EDT 2015

I hope it's not too late, but I have just added a PR to hg-novice that
fixes some issues and (I think improves) the section of the lesson that
deal with the initial interaction with Bitbucket.

If this is too late in the 5.3 process, I'll just remove the milestone
marker and keep the PR for a future release.