[Instructors] Speak Italian? (parli italiano?)

Maneesha Sane maneesha at software-carpentry.org
Tue Mar 7 15:15:55 CST 2017

Hi all,

(Disregard this email if you don't speak Italian)

I have a request for a workshop from a site based in Italy and they want
to know how realistic it is to get an Italian speaking instructor.   The
Carpentries are considering ways we can collect and maintain this kind
of information about all of you, but for now I'm just putting out the ask.

If you speak Italian and are willing to teach sometime this year, can
you respond to me noting your proficiency level and where you are based?

No commitment is implied by you responding - I'm just getting some
general info now.

Thanks.

--
Best,