[Instructors] feedback on proposal for new novice Python lesson

Greg Wilson gvwilson at software-carpentry.org
Wed Feb 10 08:00:40 EST 2016

Hi everyone,

I am putting together an outline of a new introduction to Python for
complete novices using the Gapminder data set (in part as an example for
instructor trainees of how to design a lesson).  The current draft is at
https://github.com/swcarpentry/python-novice-gapminder/blob/gh-pages/index.md,
and I would be very grateful for your comments.  It should only take a
few minutes to read through, and you can leave your thoughts as issues
in the GitHub repo.

My thanks to everyone who's already given feedback, and to Nancy
Soontiens for her work as well.

Cheers,
Greg

--