[Instructors] Possible Beginner Workshop at Scripps Research Institute in December

Arliss Collins arliss at mozillafoundation.org
Mon Nov 17 11:52:01 EST 2014

Hi Everyone,
We have had a request from a host at the Scripps Research Institute in
La Jolla CA for a workshop to take place around Dec 12.
If anyone feels they might be able to instruct at this workshop please
get in touch with me as soon as possible.  They have collected
information on their audience and would like to work with a couple of
instructors to formulate a syllabus for the workshop.
I know it's short notice but ... thought I'd ask.
Thanks very much for all you do.
Best,
Arliss

--