[Admin-all] [SWC] New workshop request: UC Irvine Libraries, United States

amy-noreply at software-carpentry.org amy-noreply at software-carpentry.org
Wed Jan 17 15:48:58 CST 2018

Submission date: Jan. 17, 2018, 4:48 p.m.
Workshop type: Software-Carpentry
Person: Danielle Kane <<a href="mailto:kaned at uci.edu">kaned at uci.edu</a>>
Affiliation: UC Irvine Libraries
Location: Irvine, CA
Country: United States
Alongside of a conference: —
Preferred date: 3/28/18 & 3/29/18
Workshop language: English
Approx. number of attendees: 20-40 (one room, two instructors)
Attendees' fields: Don't know yet,
Attendees' academic level: Graduate, Post-doctorate, Faculty
Attendees' level of computing experience: Don't know yet
Travel and accomodation costs covered by institution: yes
Administrative fee understanding: yes
Fee waiver requested: no
Travel reimbursement: We currently have two certified instructors in our library who will be doing the teaching.
Administrative fee payment option: Self-organized: no fee (please let us know if you wish to make a donation)
Comment: —

You can view the request here:
https://amy.software-carpentry.org/workshops/request/371/