[Admin-all] Workshop admin team meeting next week

Maneesha Sane maneesha at carpentries.org
Tue Jan 9 12:26:11 CST 2018

Hi all,
A reminder about our admin team meeting next week:

*January 16-17 2018*
Philadelphia, USA          Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 3:00 pm EST
London, United Kingdom     Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 8:00 pm GMT
Cape Town, South Africa    Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 10:00 pm SAST
Brisbane, Australia        Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 6:00 am AEST
Auckland, New Zealand      Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 9:00 am NZDT
Corresponding UTC          Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 20:00

*Location*: https://carpentries.zoom.us/my/maneeshasane

*Agenda*:
I have a few agenda items, and Anelda will be sharing how she introduces
Carpentries to new sites in Africa.
Any other agenda items you'd like to discuss, please add them directly to
the document.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oXUE3SRNXuYCCXCa7cVY2UaF7lw-Aj-5Y99uFz8ygvg/edit

Thanks all - see you next week.

Maneesha Sane