[Admin-all] [SWC] New workshop request: University of Florida, United States

amy-noreply at software-carpentry.org amy-noreply at software-carpentry.org
Mon Jan 8 14:22:01 CST 2018

Submission date: Jan. 8, 2018, 3:22 p.m.
Workshop type: Software-Carpentry
Person: Matthew Collins <<a href="mailto:mcollins at acis.ufl.edu">mcollins at acis.ufl.edu</a>>
Affiliation: University of Florida
Location: Gainesville, FL 32611
Country: United States
Alongside of a conference: —
Preferred date: 1/22/2018
Workshop language: English
Approx. number of attendees: 20-40 (one room, two instructors)
Attendees' fields: Don't know yet,
Attendees' academic level: Undergraduate or below, Graduate, Post-doctorate, Faculty
Attendees' level of computing experience: Novice (uses a spreadsheet for data analysis rather than writing code), Intermediate (can write a few lines of code for personal use)
Travel and accomodation costs covered by institution: no
Administrative fee understanding: yes
Fee waiver requested: no
Travel reimbursement: Local instructors
Administrative fee payment option: Self-organized: no fee (please let us know if you wish to make a donation)
Comment: Workshop web site:

https://uf-carpentry.github.io/2018-01-22-UFII/

Instructors are not finalized yet. I will update the site and notify you when they are. I believe the only thing I need from the Carpentries is to have the workshop listed in the dropdown on the pre & post surveys and to have links to those survey results.

Thanks!

You can view the request here:
https://amy.software-carpentry.org/workshops/request/368/