[Admin-all] [SWC] New workshop request: University of Wisconsin - Madison, United States

amy-noreply at software-carpentry.org amy-noreply at software-carpentry.org
Mon Apr 24 12:15:47 CDT 2017

Submission date: April 24, 2017, 12:15 p.m.
Workshop type: Software-Carpentry
Person: Sarah Stevens <<a href="mailto:sstevens2 at wisc.edu">sstevens2 at wisc.edu</a>>
Affiliation: University of Wisconsin - Madison
Location: Madison, WI
Country: United States
Alongside of a conference: —
Preferred date: June 28th-29th
Workshop language: English
Approx. number of attendees: 20-40 (one room, two instructors)
Attendees' fields: Don't know yet,
Attendees' academic level: Don't know yet
Attendees' level of computing experience: Don't know yet
Travel and accomodation costs covered by institution: no
Administrative fee understanding: yes
Fee waiver requested: no
Travel reimbursement:
Administrative fee payment option: Self-organized: no fee (please let us know if you wish to make a donation)
Comment: This is our usual each semester workshop and we have instructors on camopus. Let me know if there is anything else you need from us!  Thanks!

You can view the request here:
https://amy.software-carpentry.org/workshops/request/245/