[Admin-all] About adding workshops to surveys

Tracy Teal tkteal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 12:37:37 CDT 2017

Thanks Aleks. For the DC surveys, I do see the field for the workshop ID.

On both the pre and post workshop surveys it's question 3. Is that the
field you're thinking of?

We are deploying a new DC survey. The links in the workshop website
template will be updated, and we'll be sure to update the administrators
about it.

Best,
-Tracy