[Admin-all] About adding workshops to surveys

Aleksandra Nenadic a.nenadic at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Apr 13 02:14:44 CDT 2017

Hi,

I may have been among the guilty ones (blush, blush) - apologies.

I am not really experienced and have not used SurveyMonkey before but
found myself in a workshop where we did not have it added to the
drop-down of all workshops so I panicked and added it to the bottom of
the list without thinking.

On the topic of surveys - wanted to ask this for some time (perhaps this
deserves a separate thread) - but I noticed that DC surveys do not have
the custom workshop_id variable. Could we add it (it is super useful for
filtering out responses for workshops one cares about)?

BW,
Aleks