[Admin-all] sorting and names in Amy

Amy Brown arbrown at software-carpentry.org
Tue Jun 16 15:35:02 EDT 2015

I really prefer to be able to sort by last name, but I can't explain why
apart from that culturally I afford last names more significance than
first names (and so mentally I sort people by last name). This is not a
convincing argument. If I think of a better one I will let you know.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Amy

--
Amy Brown